For our department PMO within LuxairGroup, we are looking for a (an):
Internship Programme Office (m/f)
The aim of the Internship is to support the Airline
Portfolio Management, the development of some projects and the roll-out of the PMM methodology.
- Support PM tasks in some projects: gathering
requirements, interacting with IT, building a Project Charter, following
up on issues, managing risks, influencing team members, participate on RFP
process with providers, planning, use cases, testing…
- Follow up on requirements analysis as well as
- Risk analysis in the assigned projects.
- Help on some studies in order to gather more
information and help finalizing specifications.
- The person will also have to review the possibilities
of Simplifying/Standardizing/Automating activities within the processes
tackled in the assigned projects. (Process Improvement)
- Support PMM methodology promotion amongst the
projects of the Portfolio.
- Ensure that monthly reports are in on time
(incl. chasing) and of sufficient quality.
- Attend to Steering Committees for Projects
within the Portfolio.
The candidate will have to understand quickly the
Project Management Method, the governance model and the company organization.
This internship is a great opportunity to gain a good insight into Project
Management work and introducing Project Management and Governance into a
The candidate will also have the opportunity to demonstrate his / her
capacities and will have direct contact to different people profiles throughout
Minimum required criteria:
- You are finalizing your studies in Business
Administration or Management/ General Engineering and have a
specialization in Project Management
- Great attention to detail without losing sight
of the big picture
- Ability to work independently without
- Self-confidence and strong interpersonal
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proactive, able to build strong relationships,
influencing stakeholders and ability to drive projects in virtual and
- Excellent organizational skills, event
management experience advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and
drive change within assigned tasks
good writing/editing skills
facilitation & presentation skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization
- You have excellent skills applying and using
communication-systems and web based tools (Sharepoint), MS Office (Excel,
Word & Powerpoint a must,MS Project advantageous), Jira would be advantageous.
Applicants who are no longer registered at a
school, academy or university will not be considered for this internship